Greek salad aka horiatiki salad. Greek salad is low-calorie and nutrient-dense, also providing you with a healthy dose of vitamins A and C, as well as potassium, iron, and pack of antioxidants. It’s light, refreshing and easy to make.
Tip: Store in refrigerator for the flavours to blend in well and just add the salad leaves at the end to keep the crunch!
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 30 gms Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Big Onion, chopped
- 1 Big Capsicum, chopped
- ½ Bell peppers each, chopped
- 1 Ripe Tomato, chopped
- Hand-full black olives, chopped
- 3 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Tablespoon Mustard Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- Salt As per taste
- Pepper As per taste
Blend all together & keep aside.
- Tear iceberg & keep it in cold water to crisp.
- Wash all vegetables properly and chop roughly & mix with lettuce.
- Add sliced olives & crumble feta on top & pour dressing, toss well.